This page lists job openings at Valley Regional Transit, Transit Management of Ada County and Transit Management of Canyon County. Each of these entities has its own process for applying for open positions. Please read the listings carefully in order to understand how to apply for a particular job.
Valley Regional Transit
Valley Regional Transit is seeking a Planning Programmer. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining five-year service and 10-year capital improvement plans, and assist in the development of projects and budget requests of financial stakeholders. This job will remain open until filled. Learn more about the Planning Programmer position.
Valley Regional Transit is looking for someone who will coordinate with various agencies to provide vehicles for the ridesharing program. This position will ensure the fleet of vehicles are properly maintained and are scheduled to be where they need to be and on time. This job will remain open until filled. Learn more about the Operations Coordinator postition.
Calyx-Weaver & Associates is a Human Resources Consulting firm that is responsible for recruiting for open positions at Valley Regional Transit. To apply for a job opening with Valley Regional Transit (NOT Transit Management of Ada County or Transit Management of Canyon County), please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com (make sure you add the hyphen to the email address if you are entering it manually).
Valley Regional Transit is an equal opportunity employer. All positions will remain open until filled.
Transit Management of Ada County (TMAC)
Transit Management of Ada County currently has the following open positions:
» Bus Technician/Mechanic. Learn more about this position.
» Full-time Bus Operators. $500 SIGN ON BONUS. Learn more about this position.
» Bus Fueler/Cleaner. $500 SIGN ON BONUS. Learn more about this position.
If you have questions concerning any Transit Management of Ada County job postings, including how to apply, please call 208-258-2755.
Transit Management of Canyon County (TMCC)
TMCC currently has the following open positions:
» Transit Drivers (job description below)
» Transit Supervisor - Read more about this position
Transit Management of Canyon County is looking for energetic and safe Transit Bus Drivers. $750 SIGN ON BONUS.
Entry level drivers are welcome! No professional driving experience or existing CDL required. We can provide training.
- Rewarding career enabling and helping others in the community to get to where they need to go. Mobility inspired by you!
- Opportunities for growth and advancement and to make a difference in the local community.
Minimum Requirements are:
- 21 years old or older
- A valid Idaho driver’s license in good standing for no less than three (3) years
- You must present a state MVR report verifying a "complete" driver's abstract without a serious violation
- You must not have had a DUI or negligent driving within last five (5) years
- You must have the ability to pass a DOT physical including drug test
- You must be available to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to clear a criminal history background check and drug test
Start your career as a bus driver and where you go next is up to you. Come along for the ride!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.05 an hour starting pay
Learn more about becoming a Transit Driver
For more information about any job opening at Transit Management of Canyon County, contact:
Deanna Hassan, Operations Manager
Valley Regional Transit
Transit Management of Canyon County
5907 Cleveland Blvd., Caldwell, ID 83607
Fax: (208) 461-0978