Reroute on Saturdays only. No stops will be missed. Beginning Saturday 7-17-2021 through the end of October due to the Capital City Market.
Transit Management of Canyon County is looking for energetic and safe Transit Bus Drivers. $750 SIGN-ON BONUS.
Entry-level drivers are welcome! No professional driving experience or existing CDL required. We can provide training.
- Rewarding career enabling and helping others in the community to get to where they need to go. Mobility inspired by you!
- Opportunities for growth and advancement and to make a difference in the local community.
Transit Operator Minimum Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical, drug, and alcohol screen, and background check.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Class B CDL with passenger endorsement. This can be obtained while employed by us.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.36 an hour starting pay
Please stop by Happy Day Transit located at 5907 S. Cleveland Blvd. in Caldwell to complete an application or email your resume to email@example.com
Apply for this Position
Please stop by Valley Ride located at 5907 Cleveland Blvd., Caldwell, ID, 83607 to complete an application or call 208-258-2782. For convenience, we can email or fax a blank application to you. Or you can email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about any job opening at Transit Management of Canyon County, contact:
Deanna Hassan, Operations Manager
Valley Regional Transit
Transit Management of Canyon County
5907 Cleveland Blvd., Caldwell, ID 83607
Fax: (208) 461-0978