Route 42 Re-route Outbound to Town Square Mall: The Marketplace stop by Verizon will be closed and a temp stop will be placed by Einsteins. The stop at Midland and Cherry Lane will be closed. Inbound to Happy Day Transit Center: The stop at Midland and cherry ln will be closed. the stop in the Marketplace in front of the McDonald's will remain open.
Transit Management of Canyon County is looking for energetic and safe Transit Bus Drivers. $750 SIGN-ON BONUS.
Entry-level drivers are welcome! No professional driving experience or existing CDL required. We can provide training.
- Rewarding career enabling and helping others in the community to get to where they need to go. Mobility inspired by you!
- Opportunities for growth and advancement and to make a difference in the local community.
Transit Operator Minimum Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical, drug, and alcohol screen, and background check.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Class B CDL with passenger endorsement. This can be obtained while employed by us.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.36 an hour starting pay
Please stop by Happy Day Transit located at 5907 S. Cleveland Blvd. in Caldwell to complete an application or email your resume to email@example.com
Apply for this Position
Please stop by Valley Ride located at 5907 Cleveland Blvd., Caldwell, ID, 83607 to complete an application or call 208-258-2782. For convenience, we can email or fax a blank application to you. Or you can email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about any job opening at Transit Management of Canyon County, contact:
Deanna Hassan, Operations Manager
Valley Regional Transit
Transit Management of Canyon County
5907 Cleveland Blvd., Caldwell, ID 83607
Fax: (208) 461-0978