The outbound stop at Capitol/Ann Morrison is closed. Please use temp stop 200 feet far side.
VRT provides no-cost rides to and from COVID-19 vaccination sites in Nampa and Caldwell
Valley Regional Transit (VRT) is utilizing the flexibility of its on-demand bus service In Nampa and Caldwell to offer no-cost rides to COVID-19 vaccination sites in the two cities.
People using the 150 VRT OnDemand bus service will be able to get free round-trip rides to and from 17 locations that are providing the vaccine – 13 in Nampa and four in Caldwell.
Here is how service works:
- A requestor will schedule a ride by providing the name of the clinic or its address.
- There are three ways to schedule a ride:
- Download and use the VRT OnDemand app
- Use the web portal (https://www.valleyregionaltransit.org/tools-and-apps/vrt-ondemand-book-a-ride/)
- Call the Help Desk at 208-345-7433
- When the person boards the bus, he or she will tell the bus operator that they are going to a vaccine site, and the operator will waive fare charges. If the rider does not want to divulge that they are getting vaccinated, they can tell the driver the location of the bus stop they are going to.
- Once the vaccine is administered, the rider will need to schedule a return trip, again telling the operator they are returning from a vaccine appointment to waive the fare charges.
Here are the participating vaccine sites:
|Nampa vaccination sites|
|Primary Health Nampa||700 Caldwell Blvd.||208-466-6567|
|Primary Health Nampa Garrity||1375 N. Happy Valley Road||208-809-2869|
|Primary Health Nampa South||1115 12th Avenue Road||208-498-1080|
|Family Medicine Health Clinic||215 E. Hawaii Ave.||208-954-8687|
|Saint Alphonsus Medical Center||4300 E. Flamingo Road||1-888-578-2684|
|9850 W. St. Luke’s Drive, Ste. 290
|Vic’s Family Pharmacy||1513 12th Ave.||208-465-7000|
|Vic’s Family Pharmacy||118 S. Midland Blvd.||208-442-1000|
|Reddish Pharmacy||215 E. Hawaii Ave., Suite 100||208-466-7823|
|Terry Reilly Health Services – Nampa 16th||233 16th Ave.||208-318-1326|
|Terry Reilly Health Services – Nampa 1st||207 1st Street South||208-318-1326|
|North Nampa Urgent Care||9850 St. Luke’s Drive||208-463-3000|
|Nampa Civic Center||311 3rdst Street South||208-466-7823|
|Caldwell vaccination sites|
|Primary Health North Caldwell||512 N. 21st Ave.||208-809-2875|
|Saltzer Health – Caldwell Urgent Care||512 E. Elm St.||208-463-3000|
|Medical Center Pharmacy||315 E. Elm St., Suite 150||208-459-1503|
|Terry Reilly Health Services – Caldwell Cleveland||808 Cleveland Blvd.||208-318-1326|
VRT 150 OnDemand service operates 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. Bus service in Nampa and Caldwell switched from a fixed-route system to an on-demand service in October 2020. Riders can be picked up and dropped off at any of the fixed bus stops or 150+ “virtual” stops.
Click here for a map of COVID-19 Vaccination Sites for the VRT 150 Canyon County OnDemand Service Area.