The stops at Idaho and 9th, and Idaho and 11th are closed. Please use Idaho and 15th.
Transportation for Medical Appointments
Hello. The information below is for Rides2Wellness service in Ada County. Valley Regional Transit expanded this service into Canyon County on May 3, 2021. There are differences in how both Rides2Wellness programs operate. Read more about the Canyon County service
Rides2Wellness Ada County helps you get to your medical appointments by providing free transportation in the Treasure Valley. This program will pick you up from your home and drop you off at your appointment.
This service is not a taxi or limousine. It is a shared-ride transit system that takes multiple passengers to different locations. Rides2Wellness is coordinated with various transportation providers in the community. Valley Regional Transit will schedule your ride with an available provider in your community.
Valley Regional Transit, St. Luke’s, and Saint Alphonsus understand that in order for you to recover, you need to make your follow-up appointments. They have teamed together to bring the Rides2Wellness Program to participating clinics (see a full list of participating clinics here).
In order to schedule a ride, call the VRT Help Desk at (208) 345-7433 at least two business days prior to your appointment, and provide the customer service representative with your clinic location and appointment time. Once the ride is scheduled, you’ll receive a confirmation call the night before the scheduled appointment.
You qualify for Rides2Wellness, if:
- You are not eligible for Medicaid transportation
- You do not have transportation to your medical appointment
- You live in Boise, Meridian, Garden City, Eagle, or Star
- Your appointment is at least two (2) business days after you call to schedule your appointment
- Your appointment is at a participating clinic
St. Luke’s Internal Medicine
- Eagle: 3101 E State St. Eagle, ID (208-473-3275)
- Cloverdale: 4840 N Cloverdale Rd. Boise, ID (208-706-8000)
- Park Blvd.: 1000 E Park Blvd. Boise, ID (208-381-4100)
- Meridian: 520 S Eagle Rd. Meridian, ID (208-706-5100)
- Robbins: 600 N Robbins Rd. Boise, ID (208-385-3329)
Wound and Hyperbaric Clinic
Meridian: 3277 E. Louise Dr. Meridian, ID (208-489-5800)
St. Luke’s Heart Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Meridian: 3525 E. Louise Dr. Meridian, ID (208-706-5651)
St. Luke’s Idaho Cardiology Associates
- Meridian: 3525 E Louise Dr. Meridian, ID (208-322-1680)
Mountain States Tumor Institute (MSTI)
- Meridian: 520 S Eagle Rd. Meridian, ID (208-706-5651)
- Boise: 100 E Idaho St. Boise, ID (208-381-2711)
Idaho Pulmonary Associates
- Boise: 2051 E Summersweet Dr. Boise, ID (208-323-3767)
- Meridian: 2347 E Gala St. Meridian Boise, ID (208-323-3767)
- Meridian: 5144 S. Hillsdale Ave. Meridian, ID (208-706-9710)
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group Heart Care
- Boise: 6140 Curtisian Ave. Boise, ID (208-367-4278)
- Vaccination Clinic, 2260 N. Eagle Road, Meridian (1-888-578-2684)
Diabetes Care and Education
- Boise: 1000 Curtis Rd. Boise, ID (208-302-0700)
- Meridian: 3250 W Cherry Meridian (208-302-0600)
Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine
- Boise: 1075 N Curtis Rd. Boise, ID (208-367-8333)
- Boise: 5966 Curtisian Ave. Boise, ID (208-302-5460)