The stops at Idaho and 9th, and Idaho and 11th are closed. Please use Idaho and 15th.
TMAC – Ada County ValleyRide is currently hiring a bus Fueler/Cleaner. $1,000 sign-on bonus. This position is full-time, eight-hour shifts: Tuesday-Friday 4 p.m.-12 a.m. and Saturday noon-8 p.m.
You must be able to pass a background check, have a valid license and either have, or be willing to obtain a CDL License. We will provide the training for the CDL. Our insurance requires that employees have no recent DUI/Reckless on MVR and be 21 years or older. This position works outdoors.
Check lubricant/fluid levels in mass transit vehicles and light vehicles. Detailing the interior and exterior of the vehicles. Perform custodial duties around the facility. This position is under the general supervision of the Director of Maintenance who provides instructions on routine work and new assignments.
- Fuel and check lubricant/fluid levels in mass transit vehicles and light vehicles on a daily basis. Refill as necessary, recording the type and amounts dispersed.
- Wash buses, vans and other vehicles in a bus washer on a daily basis, or as otherwise scheduled.
- Perform a deep cleaning of vehicles as required.
- Probe and pull fare boxes.
- Drive buses and vehicles to designated locations as needed.
- Install advertisement signs inside of buses.
$1000 sign-on bonus will be payable in two payments: One payment when training completed and the second payment after six months of employment.
Starting salary: $14.00 /hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
Apply for this Position
Please send a resume with qualifications to email@example.com or stop by Valley Ride located at 4701 S. Northrup St. Boise, ID 83705 to complete an application or apply to this listing via email with a resume.
Transit Management of Ada County is a union-based facility, offering an extremely rewarding pay scale.
If you have questions concerning any Transit Management of Ada County job postings, including how to apply, please call 208-258-2755.