This page lists job openings at Valley Regional Transit, Transit Management of Ada County and Transit Management of Canyon County. Each of these entities has its own process for applying for open positions. Please read the listings carefully in order to understand how to apply for a particular job.
Valley Regional Transit
»» Valley Regional Transit is seeking an Accounting Manager. The position will remain open until filled.
Calyx-Weaver & Associates is a Human Resources Consulting firm that is responsible for recruiting for open positions at Valley Regional Transit. To apply for a job opening with Valley Regional Transit (NOT Transit Management of Ada County or Transit Management of Canyon County), please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Valley Regional Transit is an equal opportunity employer. All positions will remain open until filled.
Transit Management of Ada County (TMAC)
TMAC has the following open positions:
If you have questions concerning any Transit Management of Ada County job postings, including how to apply, please call 208-258-2755.
Transit Management of Canyon County - current openings
Transit Management of Canyon County is looking for energetic and safe Transit Bus Drivers. $500 SIGN ON BONUS.
Entry level drivers are welcome! No professional driving experience or existing CDL required. We can provide training.
- Rewarding career enabling and helping others in the community to get to where they need to go. Mobility inspired by you!
- Opportunities for growth and advancement and to make a difference in the local community.
Minimum Requirements are:
- 21 years old or older
- A valid Idaho driver’s license in good standing for no less than three (3) years
- You must present a state MVR report verifying a "complete" driver's abstract without a serious violation
- You must not have had a DUI or negligent driving within last five (5) years
- You must have the ability to pass a DOT physical including drug test
- You must be available to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to clear a criminal history background check and drug test
Start your career as a bus driver and where you go next is up to you. Come along for the ride!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.80 an hour starting pay
For more information about any job opening at Transit Management of Canyon County, contact:
Deanna Hassan, Operations Manager
Valley Regional Transit
Transit Management of Canyon County
5907 Cleveland Blvd., Caldwell, ID 83607
Fax: (208) 461-0978