Valley Regional Transit offers a variety of shared mobility services. These transportation services provide transportation supports throughout Ada County and Canyon County. These services are provided through a variety of community partners and are expected to continue to grow in the future.
More information about the shared mobility options available to you are listed below (you can also call our Help Desk at 208-345-7433):
- Our VRT Late Night service is a program for low-income job access that operates during the hours ValleyRide buses are not running.
- Our Volunteer Driver Program operates in both Ada County and Canyon County and rides can be requested for any time.
- We have partnered with Metro Community Services to provide free transportation services in Nampa, Caldwell and Middleton.
- We have partnered with the Supportive Housing and Innovative Partnerships (SHIP) offering free transportation to seniors, veterans and persons with disabilities in Boise.
- The Rides2Wellness Program provides free transportation services to patients of St. Luke's, Saint Alphonsus and designated clinics. Free trips are offered to qualifying clinics.
- We partner with senior centers in the Treasure Valley to provide Senior Center Transportation Services.
- Do you live in Meridian and need a free ride to a location within the Meridian city limits? Learn more about our Harvest Transit Program
- Our Village Van Program provides job access services for low-income and Refugee job access.
- We have partnered with other transportation providers in the Treasure Valley that offer additional transportation services. Learn more here.