Routes 2, 3, 4: The stop at the airport has moved to the general public traffic lanes on the lower loop of Airport Way. The stop is located from pillar 14 to pillar 17 at the end of the arrivals pick up lanes
Get Ready to Ride
Plan. Track. Pay.
Heading to or from The Village? The 30 gives you access to shopping, work, recreation, and all of the other great destinations in the area.
- The 30 runs a one-way path between Linder and Ten Mile. There are bus stops at River Valley & Records and Records & Village for quick access to The Village!
- You can also catch Route 45 at the southeast corner of Records & Village or the northwest side of River Valley & Records to travel toward either Boise State or CWI!
Note: Due to road closures on Hickory Avenue, the 30 Pine is taking East State Avenue to North Webb Way to get back to Pine Avenue. The bus stop on the northwest corner of Hickory & Pine is closed, and a temporary stop is on the northwest corner of State & Hickory. The closure is anticipated to last until mid-October.
Mid-Route: Eagle Rd to Linder Rd
Heading to downtown Meridian? The 30 has eight stops heading both directions within a few blocks!
- This section of the 30 runs east and west. Make sure you’re heading in the right direction – check the sign on the front of the bus for your destination when it arrives!
- VRT offices are just a couple blocks from the bus stops at Pine & 3rd – drop by to pick up a City Go Card, chat with the Help Desk, or grab a bus schedule!
Meridian High School
Heading to Meridian High School? The 30 runs in the morning and afternoon – right when you need it. Go Warriors!
- The bus is scheduled to arrive six times from 6-10 a.m. to get you to school on time, and seven times from 3-7 p.m. to get you home.
- The 30 runs clockwise between Linder and Ten Mile. The first stop near MHS is at the southwest corner of Linder & Pine – if you miss that one, you can catch it when it loops back around to serve the southeast corner of Pine & Tall Pine!
Need to get to and from the Ten Mile Crossing area? The 30 offers great connections to residential areas, shopping, work, and more. Great for commuters!
- The 30 runs clockwise between Linder and Ten Mile. There are bus stops at Wayfinder & Peek Cloud, Wayfinder & Vanguard, and Ten Mile & Vanguard!
- You can also catch Routes 40 and 42 at the southwest corner of Ten Mile & Vanguard to travel toward either Nampa or Boise!
More Meridian services
Learn how to ride VRT buses and read bus schedules through our Travel Training program! This service is provided free of charge to anyone. We can help even if your disability makes it difficult for you to ride, read maps, check schedules, or identify bus stops.Learn More